Fashion Design Software 2D 3D CAD
Since 1980s, Julivi company has been one of the leading developers of 2D and 3D solutions for apparel design and apparel industry management. Among our customers are companies of Russia, Ukraine, Byelorussia, Bulgaria, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Kazakhstan and Mongolia.
JULIVI software package developed by our company includes:
- apparel CAD (Computer-Aided Design) software;
- ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) software integrated with apparel CAD software
Our software can be supplied with any peripheral equipment. We are constantly tracing the market of plotters, digitizers and cutting equipment and can offer our customers the best software in price, quality and functionality ratio.
Apparel CAD software includes:
- Apparel Constructor for apparel construction and design as well as piece grading
- Apparel Designer for base apparel design
- 3D Apparel Designer: 3D mannequin lets you check construction quality, make any piece changes, choose decorations, textures and colours
- Piece Marker for piece laying out (also includes automatic laying out module)
- Measurement Table Maker for making measurement tables for ready garments and pieces
- Archiver for input of paper and cardboard pieces into the system
- Converter for data conversion from different apparel CADs to JULIVI system
- ISO file Optimizer for optimization of piece cutting on automatic cutting equipment
- Plotter Manager for output of pieces and laying outs to plotter for their detailed representation and cutting on automatic equipment
Benefits of JULIVI software package
- you can download JULIVI trial version FOR FREE from our site and experience all its benefits during two months time;
- with JULIVI, you can gradually completely automate your production cycle: from apparel construction to accounting, salary calculation and general production planning;
- compatibility with any other CAD formats;
- you can connect any peripheral equipment (plotters, digitizers) to JULIVI software package;
- with JULIVI, you can prepare all types of technical documents needed for production; piece specifications, measurement tables, fusing schemes, model descriptions, confectioner data, technical production sequence, cutting plans, fabric consumption by fabric style or ready garments, fabric marking, irrational remains list, route charts, individual calculation of piecework earnings, cost price of ready garments etc.;
- reasonable price; you only choose the functions you need to have on your system.